Client Care Manager/Administrative Assistant
To thrive in this very rewarding position, you must have strong organizational skills, be self-starting and independent, efficiently manage time and tasks, follow direction and possess excellent oral and written communication skills. Being flexible is important and a willingness to roll up your sleeves to accomplish the task. You are conscientious, loyal, dedicated and always looking for ways to exceed expectations. You know how to work with a variety of personalities and always seeking to understand rather than to be understood. Document and follow through are important and you have a passion for improving systems that make your job, and ours, easier. You enjoy customer interaction and solving problems, with a desire to be excellent in all you do. You are a long-term, mature person who is loyal to their relationships and in their job history.
- Oversee all administrative processes following established documented systems and checklists.
- Create marketing collateral using existing templates
- Modify newsletters, email blasts and social posts
- Answer phone inquiries and correspondence with clients and other vendors via email and mailings
- Schedule appointments and manage schedules
- Stock and order office supplies as needed
- Deliver brochures, oversee sign placement and sign rider
- Running errands as needed
- Continue to take day to day office tasks away from owners, organizing workflow and reducing inefficiencies
- Team Player
- Customer-centric personality
- Proven record of success
- 2+ year of administrative experience
- Ability to multitask in a busy environment with a smile!
- Functional in Microsoft Suite - Word, Excel Publisher or PowerPoint
Think you would be a great fit and want to apply?
Send your resume to [email protected]